- How long has Applewood Arts been in business?
- Do I need to participate in all 3 festivals to be considered?
- When will applications be sent out?
- What is the projected percentage of products in each category?
- What types of advertising does Applewood Arts do?
- What is the average attendance at the festivals?
- Does Applewood Arts have an additional charge for corner booths?
- Can I get electricity for my booth?
- What are the sizes of Applewood Arts' spaces?
- Can I get on your mailing list for automatic application mailings?
- Why follow us on Facebook?
- What kinds of refreshments are available at each location?
- Are applications available to print online?
- What are the requirements/suggestions for a great display?
Since 1977. Standley Lake and Highlands Ranch have been our longest running shows. The Ranch Events Complex Showcase at the Larimer County Fairgrounds south of Ft. Collins is our newest show since 2003, when The Ranch opened its doors for the first time.
No, but your application is more carefully considered if you apply for 2 or more shows.
In Februrary artisans who have participated in our shows, and have been successful, are sent applications for the following Fall. These applications are due yearly by March 15th. Entrance fee checks may be postdated to July 1. We then categorize these entries and send applications to other fabulous artisans who have been juried and where categories have not been filled.
- Fine Art--20%
- Homemade and Selected Gift Items--50%
- Specialty Foods--10%
- Repurposed Salvage & Vintage--20% or more
- Digital Media Marketing by a specialist in Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marquees
- This Website
- Professional Signage, Banners and 15’ Imprinted Advertising Flags
- Newspaper Ads in Major Papers in the region
- Newspaper Articles
- Community Newsletters and Online Calendar Postings
- Over 50,000 Flyers distributed at summer and fall festivals and events
- Other Special Promotions including Santa, Face Painting, Our Glam Bar, Canvas Painting, Giveaways and our Cash Prize Drawings at each Festival. (See individual festival pages for more information.)
- Current Applewood artisans' websites
- E-Mail reminders to thousands of potential visitors in October and November (to friends, families, co-workers & attendees to shows.) Those who receive the emails are asked to forward them to others.
- Facebook – Visit our Facebook page and like us today!
- Google+ – Find us on Google+!
- Instagram – Follow us on Instagram!
- Pinterest – Follow us on Pinterest!
- Twitter – Follow us on Twitter!
- Other website directories of Colorado fairs and festivals
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please subscribe to our contact list (in the left column on every page of our website) so that you may receive reminders and other event information.
No. Previous years' artisans have lst choice, followed by new artisans, as applications are received. However, Applewood Arts may change artists' show locations as necessary for appearance. Every few years Applewood Arts will change artists' locations so that each festival has a fresh look.
Electricity at the high schools is limited. It is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Lighting is good. Both schools are very up-to-date. Electricity is available at The Ranch Events Complex for most exhibitors.
- School Shows—10' x 10'
- Events Center—12' x 12'
We only send information to artisans who have completed our jury process. Please refer to our "Become an Exhibitor" page for more information.
We're all so busy! Facebook is a great way to remind friends and family about one of Applewood's fabulous showcases. We post our most up-to-date news and information as well as featured artists and vendors on Facebook. Click here to follow and like us now.
Luncheon items and snacks by professional caterers.
No. All applicants must be juried and accepted before invitations to participate are extended. Visit the Contact Us page to reach us with questions.
We have created a guide for this purpose: