- How long has Applewood Arts been in business?
- Do I need to participate in all 3 festivals to be considered?
- When will applications be sent out?
- What is the percentage of fine art? fine craft? unique gifts?
- What types of advertising does Applewood Arts do?
- What is the average attendance at the festivals?
- Does Applewood Arts have an additional charge for corner booths?
- Can I get electricity for my booth?
- What are the sizes of Applewood Arts' spaces?
- Can I get on your mailing list for automatic application mailings?
- Why follow us on Facebook?
Since 1977. Standley Lake and Highlands Ranch have been our longest running shows. The Ranch Showcase at the Larimer County Fairgrounds south of Ft. Collins is our newest show.
No, but your application is more carefully considered if you apply for 2 or more shows.
In Februrary artisans who have participated in our shows, and have been successful, are sent applications for the following Fall. These applications are due in 3 weeks. Entrance fee checks may be postdated to July 1. We then categorize these entries and send applications to other fabulous artisans who have been juried and where categories have not been filled.
- Fine Art--20%
- Fine Craft--60%
- Unique Gifts--10%
- Specialty Foods--10%
- Digital Marquees and Billboards
- This Website
- Professionally Created Posters, Signs, Banners and 15’ Imprinted Advertising Flags
- Newspaper Ads, and Newspaper Inserts in Major Papers
- Newspaper Articles
- Community Newsletters
- Over 50,000 Flyers distributed at summer and fall festivals and events
- Radio Ads and possible live remote telecasts
- Television Interviews
- Current Applewood artisans' websites
- 5 E-Mail reminders in October and November (to friends, families, co-workers & attendees to shows.) Those who receive the emails are asked to forward them to others
- Facebook – Visit our Facebook page and like us today!
- Other website directories of Colorado fairs and festivals
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Applewood Arts will be “going green” for 2012. Please subscribe to our contact list (in the left column on every page of our website) so that you may receive coupons, reminders and other event information!
4000-5000 frenzied buyers attend each show. Applewood Arts has 1 show in each Colorado location annually, always in the Fall. We are a Colorado Tradition in Fine Art, Fine Crafts, Unique Gifts and Specialty Foods. Each festival features many new artisans.
No. Previous years' artisans have lst choice, followed by new artisans, as applications are received. However, Applewood Arts may change artists' show locations as necessary for appearance.
Electricity at the high schools is limited. It is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Lighting is good. Both schools are very up-to-date. Electricity is available at the events center for all exhibitors.
- School Shows--10 x 10
- Events Center--12 x 12
We only send information to artisans who have completed our jury process. Please refer to our "Become an Exhibitor" page for more information.
We post our most up-to-date news and information as well as special coupons on Facebook. Click here to follow us now.