Loveland Show Information
The Ranch Events Complex
Nov. 18 & 19, 2017
(Next to the Budweiser Events Center, I-25, Exit 259)
Saturday 9:30-5 · Sunday 11-4
Re-enter all weekend for free!
Strollers allowed: Saturday after 1pm; Sunday all day
- 2 Entrances for your convenience.
- Special, Linen-tablecloth Box Luncheon available Saturday and Sunday. Yum!
- Santa on Sunday - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Facepainting on Saturday and Sunday!
- Totes for All Shoppers!
- Live Music Concert Sat./Sun.
- Spotlighting over 130 selected artisans
- New artisans & charming vintage finds!
- FREE parking
FOOD AND FUN:
Treat yourself and a friend to lunch or a snack. Spectra Catering offers a wide variety of delicious selections. Sit and enjoy. Make a day of it!
Classical guitars by Colorado's own Darren Skanson and Gregg Hansen
5280 Arena Circle
Loveland, CO 80538
- On the east side of I-25
- Ranch/Budweiser Center/Fairgrounds Complex
Just north of the Loveland Factory Outlet Stores and Centerra shopping malls. I-25 to Exit 259 — Crossroads Blvd. East 1/2 mile to Fairgrounds Ave. Then north.
$1 off admission on Sunday— all Larimer & Weld County Residents with a valid ID.
"I had a great time! Got some REALLY good salsa and some gifts for grandma, too. . . My kids both LOVED Santa!! He was so nice and great with them."
Coupon is in PDF format.