Loveland Show Information
The Ranch Events Complex
Nov. 18 & 19, 2017
(Next to the Budweiser Events Center at The Larimer County Fairgrounds)
Saturday 9:30-5 · Sunday 11-4
Re-enter all weekend for free!
Strollers allowed: Saturday after 1pm; Sunday all day
$1 off admission on Sunday all Larimer & Weld County Residents with a valid ID.
"I had a great time! Got some REALLY good salsa and some gifts for grandma, too. . . My kids both LOVED Santa!! He was so nice and great with them."
Greeley Tribune Newspaper
Coupon is in PDF format.
- Special Box Lunch Luncheon available Saturday and Sunday. Yum!
- Santa on Sunday - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Facepainting on Saturday and Sunday!
- Northern Colorado's largest indoor exhibit center
- Spotlighting over 125 selected artists, craftspeople and vendors
- A "Signature Show" at The Ranch Events Complex
- New artisans, charming repurposed salvage and antiques at each Applewood festival!
FOOD AND FUN:
Treat yourself and a friend to lunch or a snack. Spectra Catering offers a wide variety of delicious selections. Sit and enjoy. Make a day of it!
Classical guitars by Darren Skanson and Gregg Hansen
5280 Arena Circle
Loveland, CO 80538
- On the east side of I-25
- Ranch/Budweiser Center/Fairgrounds Complex
On the east side of I-25 in the Budweiser/Fairgrounds Complex. Just north of the Loveland Factory Outlet Stores and Centerra shopping malls. I-25 to Exit 259 Crossroads Blvd. East 1/2 mile to Fairgrounds Ave. Then north.
View Larger Map